Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Refreshing & full.

Since I don't know what to talk about... & no one seems to want a discussion (I can see the high number of views, but no comments), I'll just speak my mind- I think that's why I'm often accused of babbling... My thoughts:

<p>Until this summer, I hadn't tasted many whites... Probably turned off by all the complimentary chardonnays that have been forced on me at art gatherings.

I haven't come to terms with chardonnay yet, but so many others have turned me to be a fan of whites (some of them).

This is one of them! It's full, but light & refreshing (is that what they mean by complex?). As a red drinker, it's easily appreciated.

Jasnieres, white wine. $18.70 @ 3rdCorner

Cheers! - Mi (playing hooky @ 4pm on a Tuesday)


1 comment:

  1. Babble on, girl! I'm listening. :-)
    Love 3rd Corner. I'll try that one on my next visit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete